08 April 2007

Ok...so...Happy Easter...or...Happy Spring!

...whichever is your preference I respect it.

Well its a holiday weekend but I wasn't really into it until about 30 minutes ago....why? Well...I will tell you...LOL...

Honey, is traveling and visiting in Seattle...it is his personal business so I will just say it is a family thing...special and important...and I am VERY GLAD that he is there though I could not go...its all cool.

So, honey calls me and says..."Did you get an email?"..."Yes" me says...(lol)..."umm didn't you have something else?"...."What do you mean? It was cute...I clicked the link for the e-card...really cute bunny and chickey dancing...hehehe (giggle giggle) I liked it"...honey says "No...there was more in the message around the card...you didn't read it all"....."Oh duh honey...silly me"......SO I re-open the email....click the link again and scroll down...low and behold there is a message.....um DUH! LOL...if you know me you are not surprised....shrugs...lol
The message says Honey is an Easter Bunny helper and if he did his job right there is an Easter surprise in the 4th draw of Honey's' dresser....so with him on the phone I bounce down the hall and count "1...2...3...4!" LOL....open it an there is a cute yellow flowered gift bag with a cute pink soft bunny, bag of chocolate Dove eggs, a sweet card and lovely smelling lotion and bath gel!.....Squeel...yeah sorry I Squeeled...don't usually but honey has a way of doing that to me....hehehe (red face) lucky me (wink). He is a doll...I miss him....I am very glad that he went on this trip for his own sake but it makes me appreciate him all the more....if that make sense...

Ok sooooooooo as for the rest of weekend....well since I have been remiss in my posting I am going to spread it out....BECAUSE...what started out to be a lame weekend ended up being REALLY GREAT....due mostly impart to the Miss Knitty Otter! So I will post about THAT tomorrow!

I will also post about Round 3 of Sock Madness....I MADE IT TO ROUND 4...WOW...and when you hear about what happened with my big screw up you will be amazed that I made it......well....umm you might be interested a little bit or at least say "Oh thats nice" lol

1 comment:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Congratulations on making Round 4 and also for winning prizes!! I'm still keeping track of everything and hoping that you make it all the way!