27 April 2007

Round 5 Checklist!

Round 5 of Sock Madness begins today! Woohoo...

8 choices of yarn...check
yarn all wound...check
swatches...check
guage measured...check
stitchmarkers...check
measuring tape...check
circular...check
2 sets dpn...just in case pattern ends up to hard for me to get on circular...check
large strong cup of coffee...check
day off from school work...check
friendly encouraging email from partner...check :-D ty Siri
internet connection working...check check
fingers limber...check
bottle of water...check
understanding honey who won't complain about me knitting for the next couple of days....SUPER CHECK lol

Now where is the pattern? (refressh...nope....refresh...nope...........)

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Good luck with this round of Sock Madness!

mdvelazquez said...

Good luck with this round!

What is dpn?

YarnThing said...

Well hello there, I have never been to your blog before and I must say...I really like it :-)

So jealous that you are a part of the sock madness. I had no idea about it until I noticed a couple of my blogger friends were doing it. Next time, I am soooo in that!

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. That really was nice of you to take the time to cheer me up!

Hope you come back!

Marly
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com