23 March 2007

Round 2: Sock Break

Whew! Needed a break...Round 2 of Sock Madness began yesterday. I recieved the pattern at about 1:30 pm (pacific)...and casted on right away...finished the first sock by about 1 am...and am now into sock 2....I am using Trekking XXL in colorway 100... I love the colorway but it is really wild...none of the stripping repeats....so this is going to be one of the wildest pair of socks I have ever seen. The pattern we are doing is really nice...new type of cuff that I really like...and an interesting heel...it isn't too difficult...I actually think this pattern is easier then the first one...maybe its me....in the interest of time please checkout the Sock Madness 2007 flickr group for pictures. Ok break over back to knitting....

THIS IS WAY FUN!

2 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

I agree about the way fun! But you are also WAY ahead of me. I've just finished the first gusset.

Looks like you'll probably move on...

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Yep! Congratulations! And I hope you win the whole thing!